Chrysanthemum Tea Recipe (Updated 2023)
Chrysanthemum Tea Recipe
A light chrysanthemum tea recipe in which the flowers are gently simmered in water to release their delicate flavor and nutritional benefits.
Use white or yellow chrysanthemum flowers in your homemade tea then balance with honey for sweetness.
Chrysanthemum is known for reinvigorating and cooling so is the perfect drink to destress at the end of the day or incorporate into your weight loss goals.
Serve the tea hot or chill the refrigerator and serve over ice throughout the day.
Learn how to make Chrysanthemum Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 tsp dried chrysanthemum flowers
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp honey
- Place the dried chrysanthemum flowers in a bowl and cover with cold water.
- Rehydrate the flowers for one minute and separate, strain the flowers and set aside.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add two cups of water.
- Bring the water to a boil then add the chrysanthemum flowers, reduce the liquid to a simmer and cover with a lid.
- Simmer the chrysanthemum flowers for 15 minutes.
- Pour the tea into a mug through a strainer.
- Stir the honey into the warm tea and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 34
- Sugar: 5.8g
- Sodium: 0.07g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Chrysanthemum Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.