Watermelon Banana Smoothie Recipe (Updated 2023)
Watermelon Banana Smoothie Recipe
Try this chilled Watermelon Banana Smoothie Recipe with yogurt! It’s a refreshing drink that hydrates you impressively.
It can be your go-to solution for hot sweaty days!
Watermelon’s extensive (about 90%) water content keeps dehydration at bay.
Opt to buy those with a ripe red flesh. It indicates good lycopene-antioxidant content that wards off diabetes & cancer risks.
The low-calorie watermelon is beneficial for exercise enthusiasts and weight loss. Its potassium content helps relieve cramps!
Furthermore, it heals muscle pain which is common after gym sessions.
Learn how to make this Watermelon Banana Smoothie by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: drink
- 1.5 cup watermelon
- 1 fresh/frozen ripe banana
- 0.5 cup mango yogurt
- 2 Tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 8–10 ice cubes
- First and foremost, cut a slice of the melon and get rid of the tough skin. Then, chop into chunks, remove the seeds, and transfer them into the blender.
- Now, slice up the banana and add it to the blender.
- Also, add in the mango yogurt, protein powder, & ice cubes.
- Next, blend until everything combines into a frothy pinkish drink!
Finally, pour into glasses and enjoy it!
- Unsweetened almond milk is a delectable alternative to mango yogurt. Vanilla yogurt can be used too.
- Adding protein powder to smoothies keeps you full for longer. You may substitute it with oats. Since oats create a grainy texture, strain the smoothie before serving.
- You can also add strawberries to the smoothies. Spinach leaves and protein-rich seeds (such as chia, hemp, basil, etc.) are other options to add to the smoothie.
- Add peanut butter to the recipe for a tasty variation. It makes the drink extra delicious.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 21.11g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.154g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20.76g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 4.13g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: watermelon banana smoothie recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.