Peppermint Hot Chocolate Starbucks Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Starbucks Recipe (Copycat)
A soothing Peppermint Hot Chocolate Starbucks recipe that can easily be replicated at home without the expense or time spent on a real Starbucks.
Our homemade recipe can be made with any form of milk such as cow’s milk, almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk.
Mint and chocolate are a classic combination and the ultimate Christmas flavoring for serving through winter.
Learn how to make Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp marshmallows
- 1 peppermint candy cane, finely chopped
- Place a saucepan on low heat then add the milk and heavy cream.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer then remove from the stove.
- Into a mug add the cocoa powder and sugar.
- Pour the hot liquid into the mug gradually, stirring to create a smooth consistency.
- Then stir the peppermint extract into the hot chocolate.
- Top the peppermint hot chocolate with marshmallows and chopped peppermint candy cane, serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 457
- Sugar: 56.7g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 18.8g
- Saturated Fat: 11.6g
- Carbohydrates: 69.4g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.07g
Keywords: Peppermint Hot Chocolate Starbucks Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.