Sauerkraut Juice Recipe (updated 2023)
Sauerkraut Juice Recipe
A sauerkraut juice recipe to provide the benefits of probiotic sauerkraut in a quick and simple juice.
Pour a few tablespoons of sauerkraut juice into your dishes to boost healthy gut flora, vitamins, and nutrients.
Sauerkraut juice can be served on its own, in a salad dressing, as a sour seasoning, or within a dip.
The juice is prepared through natural fermentation at room temperature and ready in approximately 5 days, once the juice smells sour.
Learn how to make sauerkraut juice by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 days
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 white cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 sachet vegetable culture starter
- Set a juicer to high and process all the cabbage to create a juice.
- Pour the cabbage juice through a strainer into an airtight container.
- Open the sachet of vegetable culture starter and add to the cabbage juice.
- Stir to mix the culture starter into the cabbage juice.
- Place an airtight lid on the container of cabbage juice and store at room temperature for 5 days.
- Once the sauerkraut juice has fermented to your liking, store in the refrigerator and enjoy regularly for many health benefits.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 0.9g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Sauerkraut Juice Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!