Starbucks Whipped Cream Recipe Copycat (Updated 2023)
Starbucks Whipped Cream Recipe (Copycat)
Try this copycat version of the Starbucks Whipped Cream recipe to achieve thick, rich cream for topping off all of your at-home drinks.
The soft, sweet, and creamy texture which melts on your tongue is an irresistible addition to coffee, hot chocolate, desserts, and fruit.
Check out our other Starbucks recipes to top off with delicious whipped cream!
Learn how to make this homemade Starbucks Whipped Cream by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- Into a mixing bowl add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and confectioner’s sugar.
- Whisk vigorously for 5 minutes until the mixture reaches soft peaks.
- Transfer the whipped cream to a piping bag or spoon directly on top of your homemade drinks.
- Store the whipped cream in the refrigerator and use within 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 15.6g
- Sodium: 0.02g
- Fat: 22.2g
- Saturated Fat: 13.8g
- Carbohydrates: 17.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.08g
Keywords: Starbucks Whipped Cream recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!