Starbucks Passion Tea Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Starbucks Passion Tea Recipe (Copycat)
Follow our Starbucks Passion Tea recipe for a DIY version of the classic, refreshing drink.
The tea can be made traditionally or with the addition of lemonade which is even more cooling for the summer months.
Once you try this recipe for yourself and experience the calming tropical flavors of passion tea, you will be as passionate as we are about this drink!
Learn how to make iced Starbucks Passion Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 TAZO passion tea bag
- ½ cup water, boiling
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup lemonade
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Place the passion tea bags into a mug then pour over the boiling water.
- Allow the tea to brew for 2 minutes then stir in the sugar.
- Let the tea cool at room temperature for 10 minutes then remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes then pour over the passion tea mixture.
- Next, add the lemonade and stir well to combine.
- Serve the Starbucks passion tea chilled.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Sodium: 0.01g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20.9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0.1
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Starbucks Passion Tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!