Starbucks Milk Tea Recipe (Copycat)
Starbucks Milk Tea Recipe
Try our copycat version of the Starbucks Milk Tea recipe.
You can recreate the secret menu item from the comfort of your own home.
It has been revealed that the way to order milk tea at Starbucks is to ask for ‘a black iced tea with no extra water, no liquid cane sugar, sub classic syrup, and a splash of cream’.
If you’re looking to experience this same amazing flavor without having to drive to Starbucks, then try our recipe below.
Learn how to make Starbucks milk tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp black tea leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the milk.
- Bring the milk to a gentle simmer then add the black tea leaves.
- Stir the tea into the milk and warm through for 5 minutes.
- Then add the sugar, mix to combine and remove the milk tea from the stove.
- Strain the milk tea into a glass then serve hot or cold by filling with ice cubes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 0.12g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0.02g
Keywords: Starbucks Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!