Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate Recipe (Updated 2023)
Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate Recipe (Copycat)
A homemade version of the Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate recipe using premium ingredients is sure to please the whole family.
A milk aerator or milk frother creates a light and frothy texture for extra decadence to your homemade hot chocolate.
Shaved, quality chocolate combined with cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla for the richness that real hot chocolate deserves.
Learn how to make this copycat version of Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 oz chocolate, shaved
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp marshmallows
- Place a saucepan on low heat then add the heavy cream and milk.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer then whisk in the shaved chocolate, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate to melt then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Use a milk frother to aerate the hot chocolate for 2 minutes until light and frothy.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug then top with marshmallows and extra chocolate shavings.
- Serve the Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate immediately while it’s still warm.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 461
- Sugar: 40.8g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 25.6g
- Saturated Fat: 16.4g
- Carbohydrates: 49.1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.05g
Keywords: Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.