Starbucks Mango Black Tea Lemonade Recipe (Updated 2023)
Starbucks Mango Black Tea Lemonade Recipe (Copycat)
A summer delight combining the soothing aspects of tea and lemonade for our copycat Starbucks mango black tea lemonade recipe.
Satisfy your Starbucks addiction with a homemade version of the classic flavor and enjoy summer in a glass.
Quick to make, although make sure you make a large batch as this is guaranteed to go fast! Learn how to make a homemade version of Starbucks mango black tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- ½ cup water
- 1 tea bag
- ½ cup lemonade
- ½ cup mango juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- ice, to serve
- Place a small saucepan on a medium heat and pour in the water.
- Bring the water to a boil then add the tea bag.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and steep the tea for 5 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag and cool the black tea infusion in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled pour the black tea into a jug and add the lemonade, mango juice and sugar, stir to combine well.
- This recipe can also be made with fresh mango, simply add all the ingredients to a blender. Blitz on high until smooth for a thickened mango black tea lemonade.
- Pour the mango black tea lemonade into a tall glass and serve over ice, refreshingly chilled.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 35.4g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 36.9g
- Protein: 0.6g
Keywords: Starbucks Mango Black Tea Lemonade Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!