May 12, 2021
Coffee Milk Tea Recipe
Coffee Milk Tea Recipe with Boba
A coffee milk tea recipe to transfer the delicious flavors of coffee into a boba drink.
The simple combination of tapioca pearls, coffee, milk, tea, and sugar creates a sweet beverage which is the perfect energy booster to start your day.
Known as Hong Kong-style Yuangyang the beverage can be served hot or chilled and is the combination of the two most popular morning drinks.
The popular drink sold by street vendors can be made by mixing together strong coffee and tea over ice or made in a saucepan together as our recipe below instructs.
Learn how to make Coffee Milk Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp tapioca pearls, cooked
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the milk.
- Bring the milk to a gentle boil then add the ground coffee, tea bag and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve the coffee and sugar, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag then take the saucepan off the heat, for a hot version serve the coffee milk tea immediately.
- Alternatively, allow the mixture to cool, then fill a glass halfway with ice cubes, add the tapioca pearls and pour over the coffee milk tea.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 0.02g
Keywords: Coffee Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!