Coffee Milk Tea Recipe (updated 2023)
Coffee Milk Tea Recipe with Boba
A coffee milk tea recipe to transfer the delicious flavors of coffee into a boba drink.
The simple combination of tapioca pearls, coffee, milk, tea, and sugar creates a sweet beverage that is the perfect energy booster to start your day.
Known as Hong Kong-style Yuangyang the beverage can be served hot or chilled and is a combination of the two most popular morning drinks.
The popular drink sold by street vendors can be made by mixing together strong coffee and tea over ice or made in a saucepan together as our recipe below instructs.
Learn how to make Coffee Milk Tea by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp tapioca pearls, cooked
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the milk.
- Bring the milk to a gentle boil then add the ground coffee, tea bag and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve the coffee and sugar, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag then take the saucepan off the heat, for a hot version serve the coffee milk tea immediately.
- Alternatively, allow the mixture to cool, then fill a glass halfway with ice cubes, add the tapioca pearls and pour over the coffee milk tea.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 0.02g
Keywords: Coffee Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.