Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe (Copycat)
The Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe is the secret to making a rejuvenating drink!
It brings together 5 different fruits for a delectable sweet sip. This homemade Starbucks no-caffeine drink calms the mood instantly on a beautiful spring or summer afternoon!
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Starbucks Guava Passion Fruit drink by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks or (2 Tbsp Pineapple Ginger Syrup)
- 3–4 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp fresh ginger juice
- ½ cup | 250 ml guava juice
- 2 Tbsp passion fruit juice
- 1 Tbsp tart cherry or pomegranate juice
- 6 Tbsp coconut milk
(Optional) To Prepare the Pineapple Ginger Syrup-
- Begin by putting the pineapple chunks into a small saucepan placed on the stove over medium flame.
- Add in the sugar, ginger juice, and water. Stir once and let it come to a boil.
- After that, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Now, remove the saucepan from the stovetop and let it cool on the kitchen top.
- Once cooled, transfer the pineapple mixture into a sieve with a bowl underneath. Strain the syrup by pressing it with a spoon.
To Make the Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Drink-
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Then, pour in pineapple-ginger syrup (about 2 Tbsp)
- Add guava juice, passion fruit juice, cherry juice, and coconut milk.
- Shake well for 25-30 seconds and pour into a serving glass.
- Serve with Ice
- To make the drink weight-loss diet-friendly, you can substitute the sugar with a zero-calorie sweetener or skip it completely as the fruit juices infuse natural sweetness. Also, opt for unsweetened coconut milk.
- To simplify the preparation of pineapple ginger syrup, you may mix bottled pineapple juice with plain sugar syrup and ginger powder. That said, making the syrup using fresh pineapple & ginger results in a more intense flavor.
- To make the drink more pinkish, just add another tablespoon of cheery or pomegranate juice.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 42.75g
- Sodium: 27mg
- Fat: 21.84g
- Saturated Fat: 19.085g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 78.71g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Protein: 21.84g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!