Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe (Copycat) (updated 2023)
Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe (Copycat)
The Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe is the secret to making a rejuvenating drink!
It brings together 5 different fruits for a delectable sweet sip. This homemade Starbucks no-caffeine drink calms the mood instantly on a beautiful spring or summer afternoon!
Learn how to make this copycat version of the Starbucks Guava Passion Fruit drink by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks or (2 Tbsp Pineapple Ginger Syrup)
- 3–4 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp fresh ginger juice
- ½ cup | 250 ml guava juice
- 2 Tbsp passion fruit juice
- 1 Tbsp tart cherry or pomegranate juice
- 6 Tbsp coconut milk
(Optional) To Prepare the Pineapple Ginger Syrup-
- Begin by putting the pineapple chunks into a small saucepan placed on the stove over medium flame.
- Add in the sugar, ginger juice, and water. Stir once and let it come to a boil.
- After that, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Now, remove the saucepan from the stovetop and let it cool on the kitchen top.
- Once cooled, transfer the pineapple mixture into a sieve with a bowl underneath. Strain the syrup by pressing it with a spoon.
To Make the Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Drink-
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Then, pour in pineapple-ginger syrup (about 2 Tbsp)
- Add guava juice, passion fruit juice, cherry juice, and coconut milk.
- Shake well for 25-30 seconds and pour into a serving glass.
- Serve with Ice
- To make the drink weight-loss diet-friendly, you can substitute the sugar with a zero-calorie sweetener or skip it completely as the fruit juices infuse natural sweetness. Also, opt for unsweetened coconut milk.
- To simplify the preparation of pineapple ginger syrup, you may mix bottled pineapple juice with plain sugar syrup and ginger powder. That said, making the syrup using fresh pineapple & ginger results in a more intense flavor.
- To make the drink more pinkish, just add another tablespoon of cheery or pomegranate juice.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 42.75g
- Sodium: 27mg
- Fat: 21.84g
- Saturated Fat: 19.085g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 78.71g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Protein: 21.84g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Guava Passion Fruit Starbucks Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.