Incredible Hulk Drink Recipe (updated 2023)
Incredible Hulk Drink Recipe
The Incredible Hulk Drink Recipe combines Hennessy’s caramel oaky vanilla taste impressively with Hpnotiq’s bold fruity tones. It was named after the famous comic book character for its bright green color.
This cocktail was first created in 2003 by a bartender named Victor Alvarez while serving guests at New York’s Hpnotiq drink launch! Its sweet, sour, & fruity taste continues to satisfy folks.
The Hulk drink is easy and quick to make. It only needs 2 ingredients and ice! The recipe given below uses less cognac to give the drink a stronger tropical fruit flavor.
As you sip the hulk drink, your palate receives a sweet fruity taste and as you swallow a delicate alcohol warmth hits the throat!
Learn how to make the Incredible Hulk drink by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Alcoholic Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1.5 oz Hennessey
- 3 oz Hpnotiq
- 1/2 cup ice
- In a rocks glass, pour the Hennessey & Hpnotiq. Stir it, add ice, and enjoy.
You may serve the incredible hulk drink recipe as it is or with a lime wedge.
- If you prefer a stronger hulk drink, use 2 oz each of Hennessey and Hpnotiq. This will give you a mellow fruity taste and semi-strong alcohol burn at the back of the mouth & throat. The color will be golden honey-like with the cognac fragrance.
- To balance Hpnotiq’s sweet flavor, you may mix 3 dashes of bitters into this cocktail recipe. Bitters are a combination of herbs & alcohol. They have a bitter taste and aid in perfecting the taste of hard drinks.
- Usually, Hennessey cognac is used to prepare this drink. Yet, any premium-quality cognac would work.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 335
Keywords: Incredible Hulk Drink Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.