Jalapeño Cheese Biscuits Recipe (Updated 2023)
Jalapeño Cheese Biscuits Recipe
Check out this delicious Jalapeno Cheese Biscuits Recipe. This warm, gooey, bread will be a great side dish for any dinner menu.
This might be the easiest and fastest way to make biscuits in a pinch, other than buying the canned stuff. I served these alongside a bowl of Black Bean Soup.
You can substitute the fresh jalapeños for canned to save even more time. Let me know what you think and of course, enjoy!
Learn how to make Jalapeno Cheese Biscuits by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 biscuits 1x
- Category: Breads
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: side dish
- 2 small jalapeños (minced)
- 2 cups Aunt Jemimah’s pancake mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter (divided)
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Combine baking mix, milk, cheese and jalapeños in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add in only 1/4 cup of the melted butter and beat with an electric mixer set at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Spoon the dough into medium mounds on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter.
I served mine with the Black Bean Soup recipe but this will go with pretty much anything.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 0.7 grams
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Fat: 9.7 grams
- Saturated Fat: 6.1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 grams
- Fiber: 0.2 grams
- Protein: 2.1 grams
- Cholesterol: 27 mg
Keywords: Jalapeño Cheese Biscuits Recipe
If there’s a recipe you would like me to share or remake please let me know!
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.