Honeydew Milk Tea Recipe with Boba: Refreshing Beverage
Honeydew Milk Tea Recipe with Boba
Try this refreshing Honeydew Milk Tea Recipe with boba for a cooling sip!
This inviting green honeydew milk tea has a delicious sweet taste. The creamy texture and popping tapioca pearls make this beverage so exciting.
Moreover, the nutritious honeydew tea powder is great for the bones and its high Vitamin C content keeps the skin healthy!
Learn how to make honeydew milk tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 3 Tablespoons Honeydew Powder
- 1 tsp tea leaves (any variety as desired)
- 0.25 cup creamer
- 3 tsp fructose
- 2 Tbsp tapioca pearls
- 2.5 cups of Water
- 3–4 ice cubes
- First and foremost, prepare the tapioca pearls. Bring the water (1.5 cups) to a boil in a saucepan. Add the tapioca pearls, reduce heat to low, and cook for 15-20 minutes by stirring occasionally. Once cooked, strain the excess water.
- Meanwhile, brew the tea in a kettle. Boil the water (1 cup), add the tea leaves, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour half of the brewed tea (.5 cups) into a mixing glass. Add the creamer and mix well until frothy.
- In another glass, pour the remaining brewed tea, add the honeydew powder, and fructose. Stir continuously until it dissolves completely.
Finally, to serve, put the ice cubes at the bottom of the glass. Pour in the honeydew liquid, followed by the cooked tapioca pearls. Finish off by pouring the creamer liquid on top, stir, and enjoy!
- Besides creamer, you can also use half and half or full-fat milk for this Honeydew Milk Tea Recipe.
- As goes for sweeteners, two good substitutes for fructose are maple syrup and brown sugar.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 21.58 g
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Fat: 0.87 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.504 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.59 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.77 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: Honeydew Milk Tea Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!