Pear Banana Smoothie Recipe (Updated 2023)
Pear Banana Smoothie Recipe
Savor this Pear-Banana Smoothie Recipe with the aromatic cinnamon and fresh mint topping!
Pears are great for the hair and skin. It delays the effect of wrinkles & facial blemishes. Furthermore, they help in enhancing blood circulation, strengthening bones, and healing cut/burns quickly.
Bananas give the body an instant energy boost. They fulfill our body’s everyday need for Vitamin B6 & Vitamin C.
Thus, this Pear-Banana Smoothie Recipe is the best way to include these essential fruits in the daily diet effortlessly and help with weight loss.
Learn how to make pear banana smoothie by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 pear
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup chilled coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder (for topping)
- 6–8 peppermint leaves (for topping)
- Peel the pear, cut it into 4 parts, and remove the core. Then, peel the bananas and break them up into small pieces.
- Now, transfer the prepped pear & bananas into the blender. Also, add the coconut milk.
- Blend into a smooth consistency.
- Pour into smoothie mugs and taste it. If it needs some sweetness, mix a teaspoon of honey in each mug.
Serve the smoothie garnished with cinnamon powder and 3-4 peppermint leaves.
- You can add the buttery flesh of a ripe Hass avocado to this smoothie.
- The recipe uses frozen bananas & chilled coconut milk to create a creamy consistency. Using fresh bananas & ice will result in a thinner consistency.
- To reduce the calories and fat percentage of the smoothie by about 50%, switch coconut milk with plain low-fat yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 457
- Sugar: 32.93g
- Sodium: 21mg
- Fat: 29.14g
- Saturated Fat: 25.525g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 54.04g
- Fiber: 9.2g
- Protein: 4.44g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Pear Banana Smoothie Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!