Quest Protein Shake Recipe (Updated 2023)
Quest Protein Shake Recipe
A protein-packed Quest Protein shake recipe ideal for post-workout or to drink throughout the day.
The frozen banana chills the shake and creates a thickened texture while the yogurt and almond milk provide additional health benefits.
Flavored with cinnamon and banana this shake is the perfect way to boost gains. Enjoy this nutrient-dense drink.
Learn how to make a Quest Protein shake by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Milkshake
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: dessert
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 1 scoop Quest Protein powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Into a blender add the banana, yogurt, milk, Quest protein powder, and ground cinnamon.
- Set the blender to high and blend until the shake is combined.
- If the Quest Protein Shake is too thick then pour in extra milk.
- Pour the chilled shake into a glass and serve or transfer into a bottle and save until post-workout.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 29.7g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: quest protein shake recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!