Quest Protein Shake Recipe (Updated 2023)
Quest Protein Shake Recipe
A protein-packed Quest Protein shake recipe ideal for post-workout or to drink throughout the day.
The frozen banana chills the shake and creates a thickened texture while the yogurt and almond milk provide additional health benefits.
Flavored with cinnamon and banana this shake is the perfect way to boost gains. Enjoy this nutrient-dense drink.
Learn how to make a Quest Protein shake by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Milkshake
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: dessert
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 1 scoop Quest Protein powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Into a blender add the banana, yogurt, milk, Quest protein powder, and ground cinnamon.
- Set the blender to high and blend until the shake is combined.
- If the Quest Protein Shake is too thick then pour in extra milk.
- Pour the chilled shake into a glass and serve or transfer into a bottle and save until post-workout.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 29.7g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: quest protein shake recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.