August 5, 2019
My husband loves blueberry muffins and he said these were the BEST he ever had. I don’t eat blueberry muffins often but this recipe tastes just like the store bought ones if not better. The kicker, this recipe is SO easy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Breads
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400° F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- Take 3 tbsp of the flour mixture and toss into a separate small bowl with the blueberries; coating them well.
- In a large bow, whisk the sour cream, egg, milk, butter, lemon zest and lemon juice. Add the flour mixture to this bowl; mix until just moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon heaping spoon fulls of batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place muffins on a cooling rack and serve warm or at room temperature.
For mini muffins, use miniature muffin cups that hold just a spoonful of batter. They will bake in 10 minutes.
If there’s a recipe you would like me to share or remake please let me know!
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi friend! Welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linh and I live in Arizona. I am obsessed with all things food!
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter with recipes to your inbox!
let's be social
Foods That Start With the Letter O
List of Foods That Start With N
List of Foods That Start With M
List of Foods That Start With L
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.
Copyright © 2020 Recipemarker.com | All Rights Reserved | Privacy | Terms | Contact