Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie Recipe (Updated 2023)
Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Try the Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie Recipe for a creamy delight!
The ripe Hass avocadoes bring a melt-in-the-mouth texture. The green fruit blends marvelously with the deliciously sweet condensed milk.
Furthermore, avocadoes are a great resource for healthy fats.
Thus, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 2 medium-sized ripe Hass avocados (6–8 ounces each)
- 0.5 cup milk (or more for runny consistency)
- 2.5 Tablespoons of condensed milk (more to taste)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- First, cut the avocadoes in half. Remove the pit by hitting it with a knife and twisting it. Now, scoop out the soft avocado flesh and drop it in the blender.
- Next, pour the milk into the blender followed by the condensed milk and ice cubes.
- Then, pulse for a few minutes till all the ingredients combine into a smoothie-like consistency.
Finally, serve the smoothie in 2 glasses and enjoy it with friends and family.
- Using Hass avocadoes is essential because it helps achieve the ideal creamy texture, .
- Additionally, the velvety consistency can be enhanced by freezing avocado slices for 40-60 minutes before using it!
- Also, to match the classic rich avocado smoothie flavor served in Vietnam, opt for whole milk.
- The recipe sticks to 2 ice cubes as it preserves the bold avocado taste. Therefore, for an extra chilled smoothie, just freeze the avocado instead of adding more ice cubes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 445
- Sugar: 16.68g
- Sodium: 72mg
- Fat: 34.66
- Saturated Fat: 6.668g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 33.06
- Fiber: 13.5g
- Protein: 7.7g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
Keywords: Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!