Rose Milk Tea Recipe (Updated 2023)
Rose Milk Tea Recipe
Our Rose Milk Tea recipe uses rose water to create a distinctive flavoring and color.
The tea is instantly satisfying with its pale pink coloring and a hint of floral sweetness.
To create a more vibrant pink coloring – infuse dried hibiscus flowers at the same stage as the tea leaves for a show-stopping look.
Fully flavored with black tea, refreshing milk, and aromatic rose water.
This rose milk tea can be enjoyed hot, chilled, or with tapioca pearls to create a floral bubble tea.
Learn how to make rose milk tea by following these steps.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Tea
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: drink
- 1 tsp black tea leaves
- 1 tsp dried hibiscus (optional)
- 1/4 tsp rose water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Into a small saucepan add the water and place on high heat. Bring the water to a boil then add the black tea leaves and dried hibiscus (optional).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the tea to infuse for 2 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a strainer and discard the solids.
- Then add the rose water, milk, and sugar.
- Stir to combine the ingredients then serve hot or add ice and enjoy chilled.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 17.2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: rose milk tea recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, I'm Linda thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook from home - you're in the right place..
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!
let's be social
Recipe Marker provides you with the best information about home cooking tips, recipes, ingredient substitutes and more. Check out our blog to see the latest articles.