Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte Recipe (Copycat)
Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte Recipe
Want to replicate the Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte Recipe at home?
You can do it within minutes using 4 simple ingredients and a blender. There is no need to start the morning in a queue waiting to sip your favorite latte.
This latte will even impress your diet coach! It is prepared with non-fat milk and a zero-calorie natural sweetener.
The fragrant sugar-free vanilla syrup makes it yummy. Furthermore, it makes your latte healthy by cutting the intake of processed sugar.
To make the latte dairy-free or vegan, you can substitute the non-fat milk with soy milk. A mix of almond & coconut milk works as well.
Serve it topped with fat-free whipping cream for that lip-smacking luscious taste!
Learn how to make a copycat version of Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte by following these steps:
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup | 237ml espresso coffee
- 4 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1–2 Tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1–2 drops of zero-calorie natural sweetener (optional)
- Pour the brewed and cooled espresso coffee into a blender.
- Add the non-fat milk, sugar-free vanilla syrup, and zero-calorie sweetener. Blend until foamy.
- Finally, pour into a cup and enjoy hot or cold.
If you prefer the Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte hot, then heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds. For a chilled latte, simply add ice cubes.
- To get those extra foams in your latte blend it a bit longer.
- You can also enjoy the latte in various other flavours. Simply switch the sugar-free vanilla syrup with almond, hazelnut, caramel, gingerbread, or English toffee syrup.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 3.07g
- Sodium: 156mg
- Fat: 1.08g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.489g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.84g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 3.14g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte Recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, thanks for stopping by! We're so happy you're here. If you're a foodie and love to cook or bake - you're in the right place.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!