Plum Smoothie Recipe
Plum Smoothie Recipe
This energizing plum smoothie recipe is a convenient way of enhancing vitality, increasing immunity, & aiding weight loss!
The seasonal plum & ripe mangoes give this smoothie a bright color and creamy sweet taste!
A hint of chewiness comes from the use of oats and chia seeds.
Plums are full of antioxidants that curb inflammation and helps achieve glowing skin! Its high vitamin C content heightens immunity.
Furthermore, they are excellent for reducing hair fall and promoting fresh hair growth.
Mangoes are also packed with antioxidants which can help reverse the signs of aging and safeguard from various chronic diseases.
Therefore, this energizing plum smoothie recipe is a must-try healthy treat!
- Prep Time: 3
- Cook Time: 2
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 4 plums (chopped)
- 0.25 cup ripe mangoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Tbsp oats (soaked overnight)
- 3–4 ice cubes
- Firstly, chop the plums & mango before putting in the blender.
- Now, add the chia seeds, pre-soaked oats, & ice cubes. Blend into a smooth texture.
- Pour the plum smoothie into a mug and enjoy with some chia seeds topping!
- In case you forget to soak the oats overnight, simply microwave them to soften. Before adding into the blender, ensure the oats have cooled completely.
- If the plums are not sweet enough, you may add half or one teaspoon of any natural sweetener such as honey or agave nectar.
- You may alternate ice cubes with chilled coconut water or your favorite plant-based milk such as oat milk, coconut milk, almond milk, or cashew milk. They add a yummy flavor to this energizing plum smoothie recipe.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 31.83g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 6.05g
- Saturated Fat: 0.756g
- Trans Fat: 0.016g
- Carbohydrates: 57.26g
- Fiber: 10.8g
- Protein: 8.18g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: plum smoothie recipe
you may also like
well hello there!
Hi, welcome to my site! I'm so happy you're here. I'm Linda, as you can tell I'm a fan of cooking and baking.
Join the mailing list and receive our free newsletter!